Saturday, March 17, 2007

Canine Colitis

My damn dog has colitis, fancy vet speak for a very expensive upset tummy. In reality it means I am left pondering a question you really don't want to answer wrong- "is that solid enough to pick up?".


$173 later and several nights filled with 2AM poo runs and Dave is fine. Thankfully his cuteness factor is high and I'm a sucker for cute.
On a related note a recent report says that more and more Americans are drugging their pets, spending 2.9 BILLION dollars on pet medication in 2005 (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070311/ap_on_he_me/pets_on_meds;_ylt=AiWGPuk_JXCPSNloEl5mFw2CSbYF ).
The new "big" thing? Weight loss drugs for our pets. Yeah how about just cutting back on the treats, geniuses. Our dumb, overweight, lazy indulgent American asses will buy anything, won't we? Sorry Dave but if your puggle ass gets fat it's less food for you chunker. Now if I could only get someone to do that for my fat ass.
tootles poodles

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH ... MY ... GOD is he cute!!! I mean, my boys are cute, but WOW!! Hope he gets his tummy feeling better ... for both of your sakes! lol

Thank you SO much for the birth chart offer!!! He was born at 10:00am on November 3, in Colonia La Independencia, Mazatenango, Guatemala

Do you need anything else???? I'm very excited to see what it says. Will your dad do any interpretations on it or just send the report?

Thanks hon and I LOVE all your comments ... glad I found your blog!