Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Shut it. Whore.

So it isn't the nicest title for a blog. I'm not building up treasure in heaven or good karma and my bottled water isn't making pretty crystal shapes that resemble a heart filled with goodness and joy because of the words I love so much- "shut it" and "whore".

I use those words all the time in my house- the dog, the cat, the TV and my beloved all get told to shut it fairly often. What can I say, it makes me happy. Damn it all to hell isn't that all that really matters? Seriously people, who the hell would read this shit anyway?



Anywoo....
I recently read "The Hidden Messages in Water" by Dr. Masaru Emoto Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
(https://www.hado.net/index.php) .

If you can get past the pseudo-scientific babbling and the sorta creepy blah dee blah on love and goodness the book has an interesting insight on the impact of words on the world around us. I have since started talking to my little bottle of Evian in a whole new way. I highly recommend the book, but not Dr. Emoto's personal web site, unless you are a really out there hippy-freak that brushes their teeth with raw clay and washes with hot rocks and shit. If you are that out there dirty hippy-freak then you might want to say the water prayer:

http://www.thank-water.net/english/index.html


Later Taters


PS Fans of heavy metal music, nasty city water and phrases like " you fool" may find Dr. Emoto's work offensive.

No comments: